Kamis, 15 Desember 2011

story of love

My name is INDRA ROSMANA
I was one of the students who were educated in one state university in the city of Bandung
now I'm at level 5 or five semesters
and by chance I'm falling in love with a student who is now studying at the same university with my name at the Mella also now level with me that is half 5 also.
I actually like the same he had all the time, but this time she was having a relationship with one of the students at my campus, so I did not dare to interfere with their relationship, because I appreciate their relationship. for some reason? now I feel his getting bigger and as it were, a living time bomb will explode a few seconds longer. now though I do not know what he's already got a boyfriend yet, because of closeness with him I just started two days ago.
Initially, she added facebook me into his friendship, certainly through his new facebook, when I commented on his wall "new facebook huh?" she replied "she is, because the old facebook is dull, dull she's really lazy to clean it because too many spider -profit and profit-profits she fears him angry ". ha ... ha ... ha ... funny yes ...??
closeness I felt to his more when I commented on one of its news content of his post "I'm not willing if you with him" and I commented "I'd forgotten just relax"

she said again "thank you" Ultimately we kept each other's comments.
common name if the guy can not number the girl's no fun. then I sent to his on facebook inbox. I said "mell, may ask for an handphon?" she said "there is really looking at the group wrote" I said, she was ok so I'll try to find him "then that's not a little group called members, I look back and forth but, unfortunate she did not I find , but I do not despair I kept looking, I might have thought the number weaving, I open everything in the group but, the result remains the same no, I look at the culvert possible at the time she was sent to the group the number fell kececer, I'm looking at the tree jengkol also no, I thought maybe when she sends the number, the operator who sent the objections to that number stuck in a tree jengkol earlier. jengkol you know? it is a fruit that can be cooked to be eaten along with rice, it was so delicious and can also be fed directly but, while she was younger, when it's old cook delicious at all. let alone cook rendang ooohhhhh steady. lo jengkol really even talking about it ...? feel so sorry for that number. .... pity pity ... sorry for the poor numbers ....

the next day, I went to college intentions go to college. I think without him one class with me. oooooohhh I became flustered and could not think anymore, as if I would die and I could only smile at his face, because that I feel my whole body trembled like a very powerful earthquake. I really can not understand what I feel .....
then as time went on, the lesson was already exhausted. I asked my friend her name Ceceptz. I asked, "ente ceptz Mella did not have his number?" "ah, have not" when I heard those words, I'm more curious to look for it. because she said, Mella said "love is sincere, it is necessary sacrifices" but, may God ease my path, then ceceptz said "in (uuz) there  to ask him" then I see uuz who was sitting alone in the back, once he's sorry . already small in the back seat anyway, sorry .... sorry .... sorry .... once despised him .... hina hina really him, then I lift him from the baseness of him, by asking "have uuz Mella number?" have, he replied. then I told him where I want but do not tell the cleaners to Mella. ok, uuz said.
then I telephon Mella, and continue with SMS want you know the contents of sms? remains on this blog. because this story will continue.
 

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

"seakarang" though I do not know what he's already got a boyfriend yet, because of closeness with him I just started two days ago.

"seakarang".., apa itu??

beautifull word mengatakan...

ha...ha... maksudnya "sekarang"
maaf... :)

Posting Komentar

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | SharePoint Demo