ha ... ha ... ha .... now I can only laugh about what happened to me. Because a friend, my love is not Mella but Lia fahrini. last night, exactly on 16 December 2011, I express the feeling I was toll Mella, Mella was too cold but responding to what I have said to Mella. Suddenly, Pls I opened the facebook, there are incoming messages to the inbox facebook, my facebook of course. That in the inbox is a question, "Wherever the father?". It turns out That is Lia Fahrini sending messages, We Were already long familiar with, women know him through facebook. after that i asked Lia phone number, Because some of today, We lost contact. he new phone numbers change, but do not tell me. nah, after I get a phone number Lia, We continue with SMS, Lia toll me, if She just broke up with lia's boyfriend. She then ask me to find She's new boyfriend, Because, I felt something else too, so I said "do not have to look for, not whether there are expecting your love all the time". it's me. want to know the answer? wait a minute, We return again to the story of Mella.
I say to Mella, Mella same That I love all the time, but the replies from Mella, as if I reject the presence in the lives of Mella. therefore I decided to leave Mella. but welcomed the clear and obvious love being in front of me, She is Lia. Lia is a Student Who is studying at a university in jakarta, jakarta precisely. Lia majored in Midwifery. if you want to know more about Lia, just look at facebook, ok.
here's the answer from lia, Lia said, We run it only once as a pair of lovers. if if, We Are not destined to do in regret. for, marriage was God's provision. then, I say to Lia. "Nevertheless, ask to Lia That sense, Lia must be sure. If We Were destined. And may God grant it. Amen.Ask the senses and also to Lia, in carrying out this relationship, We must hold mutual trust with each other. Because, that's the key to the staying of our relationship. "Moreover, We Were pretty far distance, the between Jakarta and Bandung. Yes, says Lia.and now, for me, Lia is my true love, and I Will not disappoint Lia. Because me and Lia have binding ties. and Lia was everything to me. in the case of couples, but, in other respects, of God's number one. Rosullullah King and Muhammad is my role model, and my parents, mom and dad. WHO is the one Should I respect and I loved with all my heart,Now, I really feel happy for having shared with Lia. Lia and I verry love.
The first day, I feel very happy. Because, now I no longer feel alone with the presence of love. We start the day with great affection and mutual interest. though only via SMS. he .... he .... he ...
05.09
beautifull word




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar