Sabtu, 17 Desember 2011

a story funny of paris van java, west java (bandung)

2 people are stupid conversations, and,
The udin: "I Dreamed last night ubro

The ubro: "What a dream din?"

The udin: "dream sleep with someone pretty

The ubro: "how the story, you dream?"

The udin: "The subject is very beautiful, but, when i woke up there was beautiful, it would upset me, ah ..... I sleep again."

The udin: "Uh .... dream again."

The ubro: "he growled, dream what else?"

The udin: "dreams have a lot of money. I woke up last time I checked in my pants pocket, the money is not there, ah ... I'm getting annoyed"

The udin: "Uh .... I dream again"

The ubro: "still just a dream?,, Just like this movie, so dream what else ????"

The udin: "dream defecation"

The ubro: "how is it?"

The udin: "When I woke up, then I hold, it turns out there is Their faeces. Goak goak goak goak, (while laughing)
The ubro: there-there's only you .....

translate of sunda language from http://cecepabdulaziz.blogspot.com/2011/12/cerita-sunda-lumayan-wok-wok-wok.html

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | SharePoint Demo